19 January 2013

Comillas Dock # The Scrotumtightening Sea (I)

  -God! he said quietly. Isn't the sea what Algy calls it: a great sweet mother? The snotgreen sea. The scrotumtightening sea. Epi oinopa ponton. Ah, Dedalus, the Greeks! I must teach you. You must read them in the original. Thalatta! Thalatta! She is our great sweet mother. Come and look.
"Ulysses" by James Joyce. Part One-The Telemachiad, Episode I-Telemachus.
Spain Cantabria, Comillas, port dock.
Spring 2008

My Leica Camera was on my hands and I with my belt tied to a the dock cannon
Dedicated to my MOTHER.
More info here :
Comillas Dock # Waiting for Nuevo Playa Luaña
Comillas Dock # 7ª-ST-6-2-04 To the Ramp (I)
Comillas Dock # 1792 Battery Cannons Vanishing (I)
Comillas Dock # A swig of wine, Bar Cantábrico (I)
Literati # Jesús Cancio Corona, Poeta del Mar
Delicious Awakenings # Coffee at Isabel restaurant
Delicious Awakenings # From my bed
Delicious Awakenings # On the beach
Delicious Awakenings # Waves with Florian Carlo, The Flying Longboarder
Delicious Awakenings # Walking on tarmac
Delicious Awakenings # At Home Door
Meryndat # Asturias de Santa Yllana (II) Cantabric water dog
Midnight Rambler Delirium # Delirium Tremens on San Martín beach, Comillas